Are you looking for a fun finger food for your next Minecraft or Halloween party? Or do you just want to freak out your kids at snack time? Then try our Zombie Eyeballs! They are creepy, creamy, and they are looking at you! Super simple to make and a great appetizer to have on the table at your next creepy, crafty party… or your next wine-tasting – they are that good.
We served these as appetizers at the twins’ Minecraft birthday party. The kids loved them and the adults had a good laugh over them… and then couldn’t stop eating them! Definitely buy a big bottle of olives for this treat! Not only are the fun to eat, the twins had a blast making them!
- 2 blocks regular cream cheese softened
- 1 jar green olives stuffed with pimento drained
- 1 package pepperoni
- Using a teaspoon, scoop a heaping spoon of cream cheese into your hand.
- Roll the cream cheese into a ball shape.
- Lay ball on pepperoni slice.
- Carefully, press green olive with pimento side up, into the cream cheese ball. Smooth cheese around olive, if needed.
- Stick toothpick through pepperoni, into the cheese, through the olive, into the cheese and through the other side of the pepperoni.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.