1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman’s birth date. He’s more famously known as Johnny Appleseed…what’s your favorite variety of apple?
Definitely Granny Smiths. I don’t like raw apples though… they have to be cooked or made into applesauce.
2. When did you last say ‘ick’?
Last night. LOL. Troy was sitting on my lap with his (fake) snake I bought him in Amish Country and was making it kiss me.
3. Do you think there’s a generation gap? Explain.
Heck yes! I look at kids today and think WTF! LOL. Kids these days are crazy and have it all. Its no wonder the world is as messed up as it is.
4. What’s on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
A beach scene that I got from American Greetings for free. The water moves like it is real. Of course, when does my computer have TIME to get to the screen saver….. NEVER.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
Love one another! Be kind to each other! We are all God’s children! Hug your kids!
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are-brocade/jacquard (fancy printed fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants…which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
Probably none of them… I am a more traditional/classic type person. Of those though, probably the peplum… a cute shirt or dress.
7. What can make your bad day better?
A hug or phone call from my kids or listening to Taking Care of Business by BTO.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow I am leaving for Bloggy Con in Cincinnati… and I am so excited. This is my first time to go to a blog conference…. AND I am going to be kid and husbandless for the weekend! I don’t know what I am more excited about!
Enjoy your conference and your “alone” time.
Have a great time this weekend! Time does this crazy flip flop and now I’d love a weekend with kids home. Sigh. Music can definitely make a bad day better.