Happy Wednesday! I haven’t been joining in the Wednesday Hodgepodge – life has just been getting away from me lately. But, I am here and accounted for today… so, let’s get to it. Remember, if you want to play along: answer the questions on your blog and then hop over to link up with Joyce!
1. Something little you are loving right now?
I have spent my time lately working on ATCs or Artist Trading Cards. They are the size of a standard playing card (2.5″ x 3.5″) and you can decorate them however you want. You can trade them with others on Facebook groups or Swap-bot. I love making them and it keeps me busy. On Swap-bot, I am a member of a group that does JAMS. These are where you make three replicas of an ATC and send them to someone. They add their touches and send them to a third partner. That partner does the same and then sends one back to each of the two previous partners. It is so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.
2. Red roses or pink peonies? Red wine or pink lemonade? Red lipstick or pink polish? A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset? A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in it’s title?
Pink peonies. Pink lemonade. Pink polish. Fiery red sunset. Pink Lightning – it was a TV movie from the early 1990’s.
3. What’s something you currently have your heart set on doing-going-seeing-or experiencing?
I had a bucket list for when I turned 40 and managed to slide in just under the wire with a surprise ride in a hot air balloon on my birthday. I decided my 50th birthday bucket list was to visit every state in the United States. So far, I am up to 23 and I have eight years to go. Coronavirus put a halt to my traveling, so I am ready to get back at my bucket list soon.
4. Who would you most like to have a heart to heart with right now? Is that possible?
I always answer these questions with “my brother.” He died 20 years ago at 17, so it is impossible.
5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E.
Let’s wash our hands and Only go out when necessary. Very tired of hatred in the world and Everyone needs to be kind.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
So, yesterday I went to the eye doctor for my annual exam. I had to get freaking bifocals! I feel soooooo old.