Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 358
Happy Wednesday! I hope you had a marvelous 4th of July! I had fun spending time with some friends, watching the fireworks. Last Thursday, the kids and I went on a last minute, mini-getaway up north overnight. It was so much fun. Since it is Wednesday, it means it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge! Grab the questions over on Joyce’s page, answer them and link up for some random question fun!
1. What’s something in your house you’d like to get rid of but can’t?
The ugly doors and trim in my apartment. They are veneered to look like they are oak but they scream 1970’s. I wish I could change them all out but I don’t plan on staying here that long.
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate.
Listening to my friend talk about his daughter’s marching band schedule. It made me nostalgic for all the crazy fun we had in high school marching band.
3. You’re only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet…which three do you keep?
Pinterest, Google Calendar, and Kindle.
4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Do you like blueberry muffins? If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? What’s the last thing you baked?
I love blueberry muffins. If I was going to have a muffin, it would most likely be blueberry. The last thing I baked was some biscuits.
5. What’s the biggest way you’ve changed since you were a child? In what way are you still the same?
Wow. This is a hard one. I would have to say that I am more street smart and have more common sense than I did when I was a child. But, my dad instilled that in me. I am more self-sufficient. I am still entertained and enthralled by the smallest things though, and I hope I never lose that.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Has anyone watched When Calls the Heart? I read the books the show is based on, many years ago. But, I stumbled upon the series on Netflix. I have been binge watching ever since.