Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 341
Hmmm. I can’t remember when I had a heart to heart talk last. Usually, my bestie and I have those on a normal day. I am currently going back and forth on a change of heart. I am wanting to renovate our bathroom and cannot decide in which direction I want to go – rustic or traditional. I keep waffling back and forth. Heart failure… that was Saturday. I was in the dining room and we were working on Bo’s Valentine’s card box and Mo somehow slinked in behind me and I didn’t know. She stood there for a long time and then she touched my back. I screamed. They thought it was hilarious.
2. Champagne, chocolates, flowers…what’s your Valentine pleasure? Any special plans for the day?
I would like some chocolates – preferably from Marie’s Candies. We are having a “special” dinner tonight. All red things – complete with matching plates and napkins – for the kids. We are having spaghetti, garlic bread, strawberry jello parfaits, and fruit punch.
3. Are you a hopeless romantic or do you fall more in the category of practical and pragmatic? What’s a gesture you find romantic?
I think I am in between. I think it is romantic when a guy holds the car door for a girl and helps her out.
4. Do you ask a lot of questions in life or are you pretty content with what you already know?
I think I am pretty content with what I already know.
5. Your favorite power ballad?
Aerosmith’s I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing
6. Insert your own random thought here.