Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 321
Happy Wednesday! This week has been long already – one of those weeks I am working for the weekend. Since it is hump day, it means it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Hop over and grab the questions from Joyce, answer them and link up to join the random question fun.
1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
I think a picture is always worth a thousand words. You can look at a picture years later and be transported right back to that time. You can hear the people with you, you can smell the smells, you can feel the emotions you felt then. So, yes… I think a picture is worth a thousand words… and then some.
2. Have you ever driven any part of the Pacific Coast Highway? If so what was your favorite stop? If not, is this sort of trip on your bucket list?
I have never driven on the Pacific Coast Highway. Yet. It is definitely on my bucket list.
3. How do the changing seasons affect you? As the seasons change do you find yourself looking more forward or backward? Which season-season transition bothers you most? Why do you suppose that is?
When the seasons change, I usually get a cold or sinus infection. But, other than that they really don’t affect me emotionally or anything like that. I really like fall, so come the end of summer, I am really excited and looking forward to the fall season. I think Spring to Summer bothers me most because I hate summer – I hate the hot and humidity.
4. It’s your birthday and you get to pick the dinner menu. What are we having? Do you ever lie about your age?
It has been a long, long time since I have been able to choose my birthday dinner menu. (Don’t ask.) We would have shrimp and crab legs, lobster stuffed mushrooms, and something chocolaty for dessert.
5. What’s a life lesson you’ve learned recently?
Not to put things off. For years I have been in severe pain (think 8 out of 10) due to my hip. I have woken up in the middle of the night, every night, for years in pain. I finally had enough and went to the chiropractor. In two visits I was pain free. So, lesson learned – don’t put things off.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Is it Friday yet?