Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 316
Happy Wednesday! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge, so let’s get to it…
1. Do you try to set rules for yourself about how you use your time? Explain.
Not really. I do keep a list of things I need to do but I am not crazy about keeping to a schedule.
2. Monday was National Lighthouse Day. Have you ever visited a lighthouse? If not, do you have any desire to see one up close? Of the 10 Most Beautiful that made this list which would you most like to see in person-
Lindau Lighthouse (Germany), Fanad Lighthouse (Ireland), Portland Head Light (Maine), Yaquina Bay Light (Oregon) The St. Augustine Light (Florida), Peggys Point Lighthouse (Canada), Start Point Lighthouse (England), Tower of Hercules (Spain), Bass Harbor Head Station (Maine), and White Shoal Light (Michigan)
When you’ve been away, what’s your ‘lighthouse’ telling you you’re on the right road home?
I have visited a couple of lighthouses in my time. I think they are beautiful, so I love seeing them. The most recent lighthouse we have visited is Marblehead. I’ve seen the St. Augustine lighthouse already. But of the remaining on the list, I’d most like to see the Lindau Lighthouse…because I’d also love to visit Germany. When I know we are almost home is when I see the Dairy Queen here in town… I know we are almost home.
3. What have you unintentionally stopped doing? Is this something you need to pick back up and begin again, or is it something you need to let go of for now (or even permanently)?
I have stopped writing down what I eat and keeping track of my calories. I definitely need to start doing this again.
4. We’ve had a full week of August. Share a GRAND moment from your month so far.
I finally was able to buy a Kitchenaid stand mixer. I used to work at Hobart and could never afford one even with our discount. But now that I am at Honda I could get one. Go figure.
5. Tell us one song you love with the word ‘baby’ in the title.
Baby Love by The Supremes. And now the whole world knows I love Motown.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Earlier this week I was asked to be in a video at work for United Way. The next thing I know they are then taking still photos to be used in posters too. Now my picture is going to be hanging up all over at work. Ugh.