Hello all! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge! I know I have been MIA this week but I am rushing around trying to get ready for fair week. Ready for Hodgepodge? Let’s go!
1. We’ve reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? Is that typical? On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what’s your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM?
Yesterday at 3:15 I was still at work. I was probably wrapping up for the day because I actually left on time at 3:30 for once. My energy level at 3:15 is usually like a 6.
2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball…which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.
A tantrum. Mo has been going through this stage of throwing a fit when she doesn’t get her way. It makes me crazy.
3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.
A mint chocolate chip ice cream cone would make me happy. Not having to work the rest of the week would let me finish my cards for fair. A good night’s sleep would help me get through the week.
4. Do you think you’re strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?
I don’t think I am strong physically. But I am strong mentally and emotionally. I just tend to power through and don’t let small things derail me or hold me back.
5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What’s your favorite book set sometime in the past?
Yes. I’d have to say Into the Wilderness by Sara Donai.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Is it Friday yet? This week is dragging.