Happy Wednesday! I am working a short week this week – I took Friday off to make it a long weekend. I can’t wait. My BFF and I have plans for Friday. Since it is Wednesday, it is time for that fun, random question blog hop that Joyce hosts for us each week. Hop over and grab the Wednesday Hodgepodge questions, answer them and link up tomorrow! Easy as pie!
1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it?
This is a hard question. We are in the process of painting the rooms in our house. The one color that sticks out is the living room is blue – I even have blue plain wallpaper. I hate it. HATE it. I want to tear it down and paint but I haven’t had the time yet. We are trying to lean towards neutrals – browns, tans, etc.
2. What’s something you’ll NEVER do again?
Have another baby. I was miserable when I was pregnant and the last thing I need is another kid running around.
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don’t.
The ways I fit the stereotypes is that I cook very well and I have lots of shoes and purses. A couple ways I don’t fit the stereotypes is I used to drag race and work on cars and I love racing and football.
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
I have never owned a motorcycle, but I do have a scooter. I have ridden a motorcycle and I would love to go for a ride on one.
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
Wow. What a hard question! I would say they would have to listen to the Eagles because I try to be laid back in life. They would have to watch some wacky humor movie like The Wedding Singer or The Blues Brothers because that is what my humor is like. They would have to read all sorts of books because I love to read and learn new things all the time.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today, Bo’s teacher walked up to my mom and asked her to read a story he wrote in class. It was supposed to be a true story and he proceeded to write about how three years ago my brother (his Uncle Jeff) was killed and he heard the screams and walked in to find a knife and a pool of blood. The teacher (God love her) thought he really experienced this and was all concerned. Except – my brother died in a single car accident 17 years ago. LOL. Mom explained to Bo’s teacher it wasn’t true and when they asked him he said he lied. He has to walk at recess and rewrite the paper. And, of course, we talked to him about lying. The funny thing is… my brother would have thought it was hilarious.
Tags: Everyday Life