Happy Wednesday! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge – that fun, random question blog hop that we love. Ready? Let’s go!
1. Tell us about a time you felt like you were ‘flying by the seat of your pants’.
When the twins were first born, I had no idea what I was doing. I just guessed and learned from my mistakes.
2. When or where would you most like to be ‘a fly on the wall’?
I’d love to know what people said about me after my job interviews.
3. ‘Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.’-Henry David Thoreau
Would you agree? Why or why not?
I disagree. I believe you sometimes need to chase happiness in order to get it.
4. Share a favorite movie, book, or song with flying in it’s title, lyrics, or theme somewhere.
Leaving on a Jet Plane by John Denver.
5. What is one task or chore you tend to do ‘on the fly’? Is this something that really needs to be done another way?
Cleaning the bathroom mirror. I never remember to do it unless it’s all foggy after a shower. It probably should be cleaned properly every once in awhile but who has time for that?
6. What was happening the last time you thought to yourself or said aloud, ‘Wow, time flies when you’re having fun’, and you meant it.
Every time I am with my BFF. I used to see her daily and now only every couple of weeks. It’s never long enough.
7. This Thursday is National Garlic Day. Will you add garlic to your menu on Thursday? Do you like garlic? What’s your favorite dish made with garlic?
More than likely I will use garlic. I normally do. My favorite dish with garlic is my Zucchini and Onions.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So, I am sick AGAIN. I have been sick several times since starting at Honda. Don says it is because so many people work there. But, yikes. Enough is enough.