Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 303
Happy Wednesday Hodgepodge! It’s time for that fun, random question blog hop. Head over to visit Joyce and grab the questions and play along!
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what’s the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
Probably about 4. We don’t really do much to our yard besides mow it. I’d love to have a nice garden but I can never figure out what to plant.
2. “Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there.”~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
Your mind soaks up the outside world. All those experiences make up how you look at the world and aren’t taught to you by your parents. Sometimes good and sometimes bad -they all make up who you are.
3. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
I start tapping my fingers on the table or messing with my clothes.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan…which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
I like yellow. It’s a happy color. On the list, daffodils are my favorite.
6. Flip flops or bare feet?
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you’ll carry out this month.
We always color Easter eggs and then on Easter we usually go to the lake to eat lunch and feed the ducks.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tonight at soccer practice, Don managed to block a soccer ball from slamming into my face. I was paying attention and saw the kid kick it like it was in slow motion. He put his hand up and knocked it away before it hit me.