Happy Wednesday! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge- that fun random question blog hop that Joyce hosts for us! Hop over and visit her and join in on the fun!
1. Setting aside the real March Madness (NCAA Basketball) describe something happening at your house this month that might earn the title ‘March Madness’?
This month is nuts with the kids’ Birthday and the year end close at work. I’m not sure I am coming or going.
2. What’s a favorite made up word from your childhood or a favorite from your children’s childhood? Does your family still use the word today? If there’s a story behind the origin please share.
KISS! Whenever my brother and I would ask why my mom would always yell the letters KISS. We’d always ask what she meant and she said “cause I said so.” Well, until the day my brother replied back “cause doesn’t start with a K.”
3. Will you be doing any spring cleaning now that the season is upon us? I read here a list of 15 quick (under one hour) spring cleaning tasks. They were-
clean out a drawer, vacuum furniture, whiten tile grout, dust the nooks and crannies you don’t get to year round, degrease kitchen cabinets, wipe down walls, go behind furniture, wipe down ceiling fans, vacuum the mattress, clean the range hood, wash baseboards, shine the stainless steel, clean out vents, tackle the windows, and wipe down gadgets
Of the fifteen ‘quick’ tasks listed which two most need doing at your house? Will you do them?
lol Yeah right.
4. A favorite movie set in Paris or New York?
5. What’s put a spring in your step this month?
Spring is right around the corner!
6. Did you ever want to be a teacher? Why or why not?
I was a preschool teacher for awhile. I am also about 4 classes away from my Early Childhood Education degree. Do I still want to be a teacher? No. I would love to teacher accounting at a college though.
7. What’s your favorite floral scent? Do you have this somewhere in your home or maybe in a perfume? How do you feel about florals in food? How about wines with floral notes-yay or nay?
I love sunflower scents. I have some body spray but nothing home fragrance-y. Not keen on floral tastes in food and I have yet to find a wine I like.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I cannot believe that 8 years ago we were getting ready to have two babies. It seems like it was just yesterday. Where did the time go?