Happy Wednesday! I am still recovering from the weekend but that doesn’t mean we won’t have fun for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Want to join us? Hop over and visit Joyce and grab the questions. They come link up and have some fun!
1. Give us three rhyming words that say something about your Thanksgiving holiday (or your most recent holiday gathering if you didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving).
football, cholesterol, and sprawl… lol
2. When did you last say, ‘the more the merrier’? Did you mean it?
A couple of weeks ago when I was talking about our big Thanksgiving dinner we always have the Saturday after. I never had a big family so I love collecting people for holidays and having them come over and eat. So, yes I really meant it.
3. What’s one piece of advice you’d give someone who is your same age?
Your job will always be there. Spend time with your kids now… they will grow up.
4. You’re ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
Green beans, corn, fried and burnt okra, and carrots.
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas?
I did not go shopping Black Friday… unless you could online. I have never done the whole crazy shopping thing. I hate to shop. We will go to Toys R Us and spend a couple of hours before Christmas though…
6. What’s your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite?
Our loveseat. I love it because I can sprawl out with my feet on the ottoman and read.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality.
I remember going through the steps to be baptized and that morning before leaving for church my mom told me my dad decided to be baptized with me. So, we were baptized together. He was in the water with me when Brother Rick did mine. I always thought that was really cool.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just spent the last hour and a half helping Bo with a class project. He had to take a shoe box and decorate it like a book he just read at school and then fill it with objects or pictures pertaining to the story. Each item had to have a little note card with it telling why he chose it. Kind of a cool project. We had received a note about it a couple of weeks ago but I assumed we would get something else when it came closer to being due (they had to read the book first in class.) Bo informs me that it is due tomorrow. So, we start rushing around and finish it all up. THEN, I get an email from his teacher… its not due yet and she will send a note out when it is time to start it. UGH.