Happy Hump Day! It’s time for our favorite blog hop – the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Come join in on the fun! Hop over to visit Joyce and grab this week’s questions, answer them on your blog and link up on Wednesday! Ready? Let’s go!
1. What would you say is your strongest sense?
I would have to say my sense of smell! Things bother my nose and the smells stick with me all day. Just THINKING about the smell of brewing coffee makes me gag.
2. Do you believe in the idea of a ‘sixth sense’? Why or why not?
Absolutely. I have that happen to me a lot. Where I almost know when something is going to happen. At times, it even freaks me out a bit!
3. When do you most feel like a slave to time? Explain.
Every. Single. Day. I can never get ahead. Something is always falling by the wayside… I wish there were more hours in the day.
4. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? How would you rate the experience? If you could own a restaurant what kind would it be?
I have worked in a restaurant… for a week at a local pizza place. It was the worse job ever. I ended up walking out in the middle of my shift because they wanted me to scoop up a pizza I had dropped on the floor and cook it anyways! If I could own a restaurant, it would be a home-style cooking place. It would be called the Green Apple Grill. Many of the signature dishes would be apple based.
5. Ever traced your family tree? Share something interesting you learned there.
I have. Its a hobby of mine. I am not psycho crazy like some people about it though. I just do it for fun because I find it interesting. Probably the most interesting thing I have come across so far, is on my dad’s side in the late 1800’s. Dude’s wife died on one day and he married her MUCH younger sister the next. Presumably to take care of their five little children.
6. What did your childhood bedroom look like?
Bubble gum pink. Lots of posters – movie stars, race cars, etc. I vaguely remember one poster of Wil Wheaton from Star Trek. I also had this door sized poster of Miss Piggy on my closet door – it’s still there at Nana’s house. It looked like she was in her closet and there were all these clothes everywhere. I also had tons of stuffed animals – which are also all still there.
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love_______________________?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hopefully, this time next week I will have some great news… and no I am not pregnant. Stay tuned…