Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 271
Happy Wednesday! The last two weeks have been crazy and I am so looking forward to Friday because VBS will be over for another year. I am so exhausted! Let’s get going on the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Wanna play along? Hop over and grab the questions from Joyce and answer them and link up!
1. It’s officially summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway). Which summer month is best and why?
I hate summer. I hate to be hot. But, of the summer months, I would have to say August is my favorite because it’s my birthday month.
2. Can you swim? How did you learn? June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. How many pair do you own?
I cannot swim. Growing up I had a lot of ear infections so I didn’t like to put my head under water. I tried taking lessons but hated it. So, I never learned how. I own three pairs of sunglasses.
3. What characteristic do you judge most harshly in yourself? How about in others?
Definitely my weight. I judge others very harshly when it comes to common sense. Basically, if you lack common sense I am ready to write you off.
4. Robert Frost wrote the now well known poem entitled The Road Not Taken. What’s a road (literal or figurative) you’ve always wanted to travel, and where do you hope it takes you?
I have always wanted to teach at the college level.
5. Popsicles-yay or nay? If you answered yay, what’s your favorite flavor?
6. Brexit-on a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable are you on what’s involved here? (1=very knowledgeable and 10=what’s Brexit) Is this news you’ll follow or is it something you think won’t impact your life in any way shape or form?
5. I am not sure it will affect my personal life very much, but it will have an impact on work things.
7. Share a favorite song on your summer play list.
All Summer Long by Kidd Rock
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am tired. Very tired. And its only Wednesday.
Common sense. Yeah. It’s something that is lacking in many people these days!
I never really learned to swim either. I always say I could save myself if it came to that, but I highly doubt it. I can’t even tread water. I hate getting my face wet too. Visiting from the Hodgepodge. 🙂
I also hate to be hot. But I do love to swim! I’ve always wanted to have a swimming pool but they are not very practical up in our neck of the woods.