It’s time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Hop over to see Joyce, grab the questions and get in on the random fun!
1. If you could sit beside and/or jump in any lake in the whole wide world today, which lake would you choose and why?
Lake Lucerne in Switzerland. I saw pictures of it years ago and it was absolutely beautiful.
2. What’s your favorite ‘fruity’ drink?
3. I read a list here of thirteen things to do right now to simplify your life. They were-clean as you go, re-evaluate your relationships (cut toxic ties), unsubscribe (too many blogs and websites), de-clutter, write down your daily goals, reply to emails right away, forget multitasking, create a morning routine, re-evaluate your commitments (which hobbies and responsibilities are most important to you), say no, clean up your computer, and plan your day ahead
Which of the tasks listed do you currently find most helpful in keeping life simple? Which item on the list should you adopt in order to simplify your life this month?
I find unsubscribing most helpful. Everytime I get junk or crap in my inbox, I immediately unsubscribe to it. I am trying to plan my day this month, but its not going to well.
4. What did you do the summer after you graduated from high school?
Spent the entire summer cruising in my 1979 Malibu… I went everywhere.
5. Are you a fan of podcasts? If so what’s a favorite?
Yes. Dave Ramsey’s podcasts are my favorite.
6. Do you think today’s fathers have it harder, easier, or just different than fathers in the past?
In some ways I think they have it easier and other ways its harder and other ways its different. If that makes sense. Being a parent is different than it was when I was growing up… obviously the basics are the same, but the things we have to deal with as a parent these days is not the same as what my parents had to deal with.
7. Tell us one way you’re like your father? Or not at all like your father if that’s easier?
I have a short temper and I am excellent at fixing things with a little spit and duct tape. (Those are ways I am like my daddy… lol).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I took this picture the other day on the way to work and wanted to share…