Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 259
Happy Wednesday! This week’s Wednesday Hodgepodge is all about the green since tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day. Do you have plans to partake of the green beer? We are headed to a Bluejackets game in Columbus – they are playing the Red Wings – and I am super excited! Not because I like hockey… because we are sitting in a suite with some people from Don’s work. How cool is that?! I am sure I will be TIRED on Friday, but it will be worth it. Let’s get hoppin’ on the Wednesday Hodgepodge, shall we?
1. What do you think about luck?
I truly and firmly believe in luck. I wouldn’t be where I was today if I wasn’t lucky.
2. Not counting your own backyard, what’s a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?
Headed home, I drive by a parking area for the Ohio bikeway system. Right off the road is this really cool waterfall… I love driving by every night and seeing it right at the opening of the woods and the bike path. I keep thinking I will stop and check it out but I haven’t so far.
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be?
I take things said to me in passing personally – whether they were truly directed to me in that intention or not. I also tend to be sensitive to people’s voice tones and it upsets me.
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on…Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What’s one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?
Hmmmm. I have always wanted to see Hawaii, so I am going with that one. I am not sure I would want to go to Amsterdam with friends… or at all. There are too many places in the good ol’ USA that I have yet to explore.
5. What’s the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
I think it was All Shook Up at Lacomedia Dinner Theater. It might have been Grease though… same place. Definitely a 10.
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what’s your favorite chip type of snack?
I like potato chips. But, I am a “ripple” kinda girl. I don’t like the smooth ones. My favorite non-potato chip snack would probably be pretzels. I love dipping pretzels into hummus or chip dip. (I am getting hungry.)
7.What rule is most important in your home?
Hmmmm. We have so many. Probably put your dishes in the sink after you eat. But, for some reason, that never covers glasses and cups… and I am at fault too.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The time change is kicking my butt. I don’t know if it is because I am still recovering from the creep crud or what. I am exhausted and I even went to bed early.
If you’d like to join us on this fun blog hop, head over to Joyce’s blog and get the details!
The waterfall definitely sounds worth exploring. Hope you get over the time change and start to feel better.
I’m with you…the time change has taken a toll on me, too. My get-up-and-go has got up and went!
where was blog hodge podge vol 258 i didnt see it
I love waterfalls.
I don’t normally notice the time change too much, but this one has been hard for some reason. I’m slow reading around this week, but made it before another edition rolled around, so that’s a win, right? : )