Happy Wednesday ya’ll! I hope you have a great rest of the week! Read on to find out my answers to this week’s Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you’re looking forward to on your November calendar?
The World of Outlaw Dirt Finals in Charlotte. We leave tomorrow.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
I’d send it to heaven to Mrs. Grusenmeyer for keeping me out of trouble in high school by making me milk cows at her dairy farm.
3. Of the breads listed, which one’s your favorite…bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Garlic bread. Hands down.
4. What’s something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
Scrapbook paper. Depends on who you ask.
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who’s your favorite redhead?
ME! Well, I help it along a little these days… My favorite red head is Lucille Ball!
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state’s #1? If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Have you snapped a photo there? If you live outside the USA answer as it relates to your state, city or province.
I am kind of surprised that it isn’t the “horse shoe” at The Ohio State University. I have never been to the stadium, so no…
7. I’m going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here’s this week’s question-
What’s something you’ve learned about yourself this year that you’re grateful for?
That I am capable of anything that I put my mind to.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Headed to Charlotte tomorrow! Can’t wait!