Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 239
It’s the Wednesday Hodgepodge… on a Thursday. I forgot to post it yesterday and was out of time today, so I thought “what the heck… it’s my blog.” So, I give you Wednesday Hodgepodge late…
1. What’s something that has recently ‘tried your patience’?
This horse fly that is flying around our hallway and office area. It won’t go away and no one has been able to kill it. It keeps flying into my office and I shoo it out.
2. Do you think patience comes to us naturally or is it something you have to learn as you grow? On a scale of 1-10 generally how patient are you? (1=I blow up at the drop of a hat and 10=I’ve got all the time in the world).
I think it is something you grow in to. I would say I am about a 5 or 6. I am usually okay, but if I get frustrated its “on” and I go off.
3. Share about a time when you felt like you could fly. Or a time you wished you could fly. Or a time you felt like you were flying.
Hmmmm. I would probably say any really long road trip. I don’t mind road trips but if the scenery is boring, I wish I could fly to get there.
4. Your favorite song with the word fly in the title or lyrics, or your favorite song that relates to flying in some way?
Learning to Fly – Tom Petty
5. What’s in your fall picnic basket and where are we picnicking in your neck of the woods this time of year?
Apple pie. Someplace with beautiful fall foliage.
6. Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, landscaping…which skill would you most like to possess and how would you put that skill to use today?
Plumbing. Hands down. We actually bought our house from a plumber… and I have the worst plumbing problems. When I call MY plumber (not the idiot we bought the house from) and tell them my address they start laughing… they know who used to live there.
7. What’s something you think is too expensive to justify buying lately?
I have this hankering for air poppped popcorn and I saw one of those microwave dishes you can pop kernels in… but I am sure I would only use it once or twice, so I didn’t buy it because it wasn’t worth the cost.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is my first inventory at my job. Pray hard. Pray alot. I have no idea what I am doing.
apple pie sure sounds good.
I hope that all goes well with your inventory! You’re in my prayers. Have a blessed evening. 🙂