Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 207
Happy Wednesday! I hope you are staying warm wherever you are. We missed all the snow – the weather people were way off on that one – but it is super cold, especially when the wind blows. Or, maybe I am just ready for Spring. And, graduation. Yes… graduation. When this stupid thesis (that I have yet to start) is due. Sorry, its been a rough week with school and close. But, today is Wednesday and its time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
Definitely tucked in tight.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet…of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
Hmmmm. Of those listed, a strawberry milkshake is my fave. (Wonder if I could convince Don to run uptown to get me one… it’s only 9:30 at night.) Least favorite would be pink grapefruit. I have never been a big grapefruit person. I had a glass of pink lemonade the other night… unless Don runs uptown when I
whine ask, then the most recent will be a strawberry milkshake.
4. When were you last ‘tickled pink’ over something? Explain.
Probably the other night when I realized my kids could read.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What’s your favorite?
Not really. I used to DVR David Letterman to see the Top 10, but I haven’t done that in ages. When I was on bed rest when I was pregnant I used to watch them all.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
All the time at work. Sometimes I will be in meetings and they will start talking about manufacturing things or using acronyms for things and I don’t want to be like “Uh, what’s that?”
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My favorite drink right now is Great Value’s Sparkling Lemonade. Try it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I should really go back to doing homework instead of writing this post, huh?
I’d have to go with cotton candy myself! Good luck with your homework and your thesis! And yes, that moment when it clicks and your kids can read? Magical!