I am so glad this week is half-over. It has been a doozy. I had an unfortunate accident with my cell phone and the toilet at Eldora this weekend, and after packing it in rice for 36 hours it didn’t work. Do you think I could “crowdfund” a new iPhone? I also tore a contact, and had to call the plumber for the basement drain. I’ll be glad when this week is OVER. But, since it’s hump day that means it is time for some Wednesday Hodgepodge fun!
1. What would you say is the key to success?
Drive, determination, skills, and gumption.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
No, but I would love to visit!
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
Well, I see donkeys and turkeys everyday on the way home from work. A lot of farms between work and home. As for a monkey, I am not sure. I’d guess the last time we went to the zoo.
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, ‘Beware of the door with too many keys.’What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
I think it means to take the path less traveled and blaze your own way, rather than taking the easy way most other people will take. I would say it has held true in my life several times. Especially when it has come to getting my college degrees.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
My scrapbooking tape/adhesive. Miss Mo likes to “create” – which is fine, but she manages to trash my adhesive rollers every time. So, I dole out tape and adhesive with supervision.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
Saturday night when I dropped my phone in the toilet.
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie…yes please or no thank you?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I won ribbons at the county fair this year! I got three first place (Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Anniversary), two second places (Gift tag, Happy Birthday) and Best of Show (Congratulations.) Pictures coming soon!