Happy Wednesday ya’ll! The fair countdown has begun. I have exactly one week from today to finish all my entries into the fair. I have about three more cards to go. Of course, they are the most difficult ones I am doing, so it is going to be crazy at our house… plus with school and everything. AHHHH! Since it is Wednesday, that means it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge…
Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol. 183
1. When I look at the sky I feel________________________________________.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?
County auditor. I have kicked it around a few times, but I am not sure if anyone would vote for me.
3. What scent makes you think of home?
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you’re headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?
Probably a couple times of year. I am pretty sure of where I am going and what I want out of life and I am on the path to get there… so, I don’t think I need more or less reflection.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month…besides a cone, what’s your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
Apple pie. But, it has to be vanilla bean ice cream.
6. What might your autobiography be called?
Julia: From Race Car Driver to Twin Mom
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
Flying, but I love to fly. I hate putting my life in someone else’s hands and with the bad things that have happened lately I am usually a nervous wreck by the time I get on the plane. But, I love looking down on the towns and farms, and the whole experience… just the taking off and landing and the crazies that might be on the plane scare me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so excited to show everyone my fair cards for this year. I have some pretty cute ones that I hope win ribbons.