1. How did you ring in the new year?
At home with the hubby. Everyone is sick at our house, so we were lucky we made it to midnight.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Hopefully, getting healthier and losing weight.
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” What say you?
I think we are the same person, but different versions of ourselves– some better or some worse.
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
Uh. No. I don’t like that color at all.
5. Speaking of emerald…what’s your favorite gemstone?
My favorite is peridot. Mystic quartz is a very close second.
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
I am not sure when this book was written– but, Dave and Suzanne’s Big Frickin’ Canadian Motorcycle Adventure. Best. Book. Ever.
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
Do the best you can.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so very sick and so is the hubs and Mo. I just want everyone to get better and be 100% again. Poor Mo just coughs and coughs and coughs and hardly sleeps. It breaks my heart.