I probably shouldn’t claim that this is volume 101… this is only like my 5th or 6th Hodgepodge. But, it is easier to keep track of on my post lists. So, it is the 101st Hodgepodge for the blogging world… But, I digress… onto this week’s questions…
1. What rule of life should never be broken?
Definitely the Golden Rule– Do unto others as you want done onto you. Or, as my dad would put it… don’t treat people bad, they will treat you bad. I seriously think it is something that should be taught from birth, in schools, and at home– not just in religious settings. Unfortunately, it seems today the only place people get exposed to the principle is at Church.
2. What’s your favorite family recipe?
Hands down… my Grandma’s Apple Dumpling Recipe.
3. Is the media manipulative?
Yes. ‘Nuff said.
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend…are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who’s your favorite Bond?
I am not a big fan of Bond films. I remember watching a lot of the older ones with my dad growing up. I think my favorite is From Russia with Love.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
That I am superficial. I try to be my authentic self at all times. I don’t want people to think I am an imposter or a fake.
6. What’s a nearby tourist attraction you’d like to see, but haven’t gotten around to visiting?
Okay… this is just funny. We live really close to this castle… not a castle in the truest sense, but more of a Gothic mini-mansion. A judge moved his family from Cincinnati up to Logan County and built this beautiful home. When his kids grew up, they built their own houses nearby… these are called the Piatt Castles. This is practically in my back yard… and I have never been there.
7. Where’s your favorite tree?
I love dogwoods in bloom and maples in the fall.
8. Insert your own random thought here.