Ways to Wind People Up
Hope you had a great Easter! It’s Monday and Listicles time! This week’s topic is 10 Ways to Wind People Up. Hmmmm… this oughta be a fun list! Before I forget though, next week’s list is 10 Things I Will Never Understand. Have you joined in on the fun? All you gotta do is find out the topic, make your list and link up with us each Monday!
10 Ways to Wind People Up
- Put your cold feet on them after they have been snuggling in bed and are all warm and toasty.
- Poking your significant other repeatedly so he listens or answers you.
- Not putting the toilet seat down.
- Not having any common sense.
- Driving below the speed limit.
- Making verbal comments and critiques on my blog when you just admitted you don’t read it.
- Being rude.
- Bumping into both prestage and stage beans on the drag strip (It starts a timer and then you have to hurry.)
- Going back on your word.
- The kids asking for something a million times after we have already said no.
What winds you up? Did I forget anything on my list?
Oh yes. I hear you. And kids, why oh why do they ask us the same things over and over again? Do we end up saying yes? Or do they just not learn??
I learn so much about you with this blog!
I seriously think they KNOW if they keep at it we will give in to quiet them.
It made me smile to see you couldn’t resist putting a racing reference in the post. 🙂
There better not be people putting your blog down!
oh the toilet seat not going down or when Dino just leaves it there and pees all over it. sighs….. we are beyond repeating questions and now just move from parent to parent if we don’t get what we want.