Tuna patties with mushroom sauce is a quick, delicious meal that can be on the table in less than 20 minutes. While this recipe is to eat with a fork, you could easily omit the sauce and eat the tuna patties on buns or a crusty roll. The hubs forgoes the sauce and eats his with Tabasco sauce. You will definitely want to put this one into your meal rotation!
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, divided
- ½ cup milk, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry stuffing mix
- Mix tuna, 2 Tablespoons mushroom soup, ¼ cup of the milk, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir stuffing mix into tuna mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 8 patties and cook in a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes on one side; flip and cook an additional 6 minutes.
- To make sauce: mix remainder of soup and ¼ cup of milk together. Pour on top of patties.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes