What are your favorite three things August? Did anything good happen? Did you discover anything new? This year has definitely been a strange one, but we are going to get through it together.
I heard a rumor that Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond had started up the Wednesday Hodgepodge again! This is one of my all-time favorite blog hops, so when I came across this yesterday, I immediately dropped posts into my editorial calendar! Today, when I stopped by hoping the questions were posted, she had participated in another hop that looked fun… so, here we are.
Three things I like about August
1. My 42nd birthday – I made it another year around the sun.
2. We were able to visit St. Joseph, Michigan for my cousin’s wedding
3. Being able to still work at home most of the time
Three things I dislike about August
1. ANTS. There has been an invasion of ants this year in my house.
2. The heat!
3. Not being able to go places or go on mini-vacations with the kids
Three goals for the rest of August (today is the day!)
1. Go to the grocery
2. Finish up an online class for work
3. Put together a new LEGO set my boyfriend bought me
Three things I thought I’d use more this year
1. My car
2. My planner
3. My clothes (all I wear are yoga pants and tank tops!)
Three things I never thought I’d use as much this year
1. The desk in my room.
2. Hand sanitizer
3. Face masks
Three things I’m into right now
1. Sparkling flavored water
2. Trello (I am using it for my editorial calendar)
3. Wednesday Hodgepodge being back!
Three things I’ve googled lately
1. Sewing machine cases for my Brother PQ1500
2. Trello board templates
3. Kid-friendly recipes
Three foods I’ve survived on in Corona summer
1. Tuna salad
2. Cheddar cheese sticks
Your turn…leave me a comment if you play along, and I will stop by!