This week’s Monday Listicles topic is 10 Things I Want to Tell My Mom. It is a week late for Mother’s Day, but that’s okay. Next week’s topic is 10 Things That’s On The TV When I Have the Remote. Like, I ever get the remote. Well, except when its the middle of the night and I have insomnia. But, I digress. If you haven’t partied with Stasha on Monday Listicles, we’d love to have you! Just make the list on your own blog and link up with Stasha on Monday!
10 Things I Want to Tell My Mom
- When you call yourself “Nanny” instead of “Nana” it makes my eye twitch.
- Thank you for quitting your job to take care of our kids.
- You really need to get your scrapbooking stuff and pictures organized.
- When buying me clothes, please remember they aren’t for YOU, they are for ME… choose wisely.
- I am sorry I was such a brat growing up.
- You make a killer roast with potatoes, carrots, and veggies.
- I don’t like how you let people walk all over you sometimes.
- You really need to write more guest posts on my blog. People love to read them.
- One of the coolest things I remember growing up was you taking me sledding late at night down at the park.
- Even though I don’t say it often, I love you.
What would you like to say to your mom? Or, my mom… LOL.[php snippet=1]