Things I Think About Most
It’s Monday. I’m not even going to say “Happy Monday” because I am not happy… I am tired. And, I have a headache. Thank God for Monday Listicles. This week’s topic is 10 Things I Think About Most. Next week’s topic is 10 Things Autumn. So, without further adieu… I give you Monday Listicles.
10 Things I Think About Most
- Will my kids remember me for my silliness and sense of humor when I am dead?
- What will I blog about when I run out of things to blog about?
- Did I remember to turn off the iron/TV/stove/flat iron?
- Are my kids going to grow up to be happy and successful individuals?
- Am I a good mom?
- Is my house every going to get redecorated?
- Am I going to pass enterprise risk management?
- Does anyone ever read my blog?
- My bed would feel really good right now… with my fuzzy blanket and a good book.
- Will my kids make the right choices growing up?
I know… I think about random things, especially when I am doing something that doesn’t take my full concentration. What do you think about most?
Reading your blog right now! 🙂 My children are grown (early 20’s) and I am still thinking about their choices and what they will do in their lives. I woke up feeling awful today too – Sounds like the Monday virus is going around.
Hope you feel better!
Ha #3 is awesome, I knew that would be on the list. I don’t think you ever stop worrying or thinking about the kids, I wonder all the time about raising them right to make the best choices in life.
Yes to #8! I think about a lot of the same things! What will I write about next, how can I get my daughter to talk, are we raising our kids to be responsible adults, etc….