Happy Monday. I hope everyone’s weekend was fun and you were able to get out and enjoy the crisp fall weather. Unfortunately, I had a lot of homework and my only excursion into the great big world was to the grocery store. Since it is Monday, that means it is time for Monday Listicles. This week’s topic is 10 Things I Say Too Much. Next week’s topic is 10 Moments I Will Never Forget. Alrighty then, let’s get started…
- Awesomesauce. I got this from a manager at work and now I say it all the time. It annoys me and I really wish I could stop.
- I don’t feel like cooking. I say this a lot. Much more than I should. It usually ends with us going out to eat or ordering pizza.
- Whatever. This is my polite way of saying “Shut up.”
- Damnit. This is my go-to cuss word.
- I need a vacation. This is usually muttered after a particularly hard day with the kids… as in, Mommy needs a vacation by herself with no kids.
- We are running late. I don’t know if this is a mommy thing or what. But, no matter what time we get the kids up and start getting ready, we are always running late. Always.
- Where’s my phone? The kids are always playing games and watching videos on our phones, and then they lay them down and we can’t find them without a lengthy search.
- Really. Depending on the tone of my voice, this can mean several things. A statement. A question. A sarcastic response.
- Go to bed! This is usually yelled toward the kids’ rooms several times a night after bed time until they FINALLY go to sleep.
- I’m tired. It seems like I am always being pulled into a thousand different directions and I am in a constant state of tiredness. I don’t sleep well and I refuse to take sleeping pills.
What things do YOU say too much?