Things I Would Do Over As A Parent | Monday Listicles
Thing’s I would do over as a parent? Where do I begin? That’s this week’s Monday Listicles topic… nothing like hitting you with a doozy early in the morning. Because, heaven knows I don’t write this until the last minute. Don’t you ever wish you could just hit the “redo” button and start again? Wait, am I the only one? Please tell me I’m not!
10 Things I Would Do Over As A Parent
- Let my kids cry it out more.
- Take them to the dentist sooner.
- Not complain so much when I was fired and had to spend all day with them.
- Make sure Bo was strapped into his car seat when we headed to the basement for the tornado sirens.
- Take more videos.
- Not let them sleep in our bed.
- Institute “quiet time” even after they stopped taking naps.
- Read to them more as babies.
- Not go to college while they are young.
- Not constantly compare myself to other mothers.
What would you do over if you could?
Hmmm #1 learn to be more patient from the start. This would apply for lots of examples. Maybe start the singing at bedtime at a younger age. It’s a fun thing and they enjoy it (unless I’m doing the singing) don’t compare yourself to other mom’s you are doing a mighty fine job
All of us parents could make a list , I know I could. But keeping your sense of humor as a parent cause your kids make you laugh so much! And Don keep singing!
Now come on, we have been singing since they were babies. Remember all the repeats of Twinkle and the ABCs. LOL.
He does a mean rendition of Stop the Rain.