Things I Know and Wish I Didn’t
I am lying on the bed in our hotel room in Michigan, exhausted from dragging 4 year old twins and Nana all over Frankenmuth, Michigan. We just got back from the pool and I am now just getting time to type up my Monday Listicles. This week’s topic is 10 Things I Know and Wish I Didn’t. Next week’s topic is 10 Things I Have a Crush On. So, read on… I’ll try to stay awake long enough to finish the list. We have dinner reservations at 6 at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant… I hope I don’t fall asleep with my face in the food!
10 Things I Know and Wish I Didn’t
- What it feels like to have one of the two babies in your belly turn over at 8-1/2 months. Yeah, its painful.
- What a tornado looks like across a river from your hotel.
- What it feels like to lose your brakes going down the drag strip at 100 MPH.
- How big the needle is that they use for a c-section spinal.
- What an open incision looks like after colon surgery.
- How many feet your colon is.
- What it feels like to walk into a hospital room and seeing your husband having serious difficulties breathing.
- How much it hurts to have the weight of a car trailer shift onto your foot.
- What it feels like to watch a tow truck pull your race car out of the river after the transmission fails.
I think I am good with not knowing a single, solitary thing on that list! Holy cow!
Dear Lord!! I’m definitely glad I don’t know a lot of those things!! Unfortunately I know all the twin stuff (ugh!) and I love #9! I hope you stayed awake long enough for dinner:-)
Wow that’s quite the list. #7 was definitely not a good day. Oh I remember the days of algebra I didn’t like it then and sure want no part of it now. Not sure what we are going to do when the kids bring home the algebra book lol.
PS….I hope I make next week’s listicles!
Cry? I don’t remember anything about Algebra.
Amazingly, I did stay awake… Bo, on the other hand.