I just checked over at Stasha’s and she doesn’t have a Listicles topic listed. So, I thought for Monday Listicles today I’d make a list of 10 Things I Don’t Understand About Christmas. Don and I went out Christmas shopping on Saturday… I just don’t understand how or why people are so rude and cranky during the holiday season. I just want to start hitting people in the forehead with the palm of my hand. It’s Christmas, be happy. Be joyful. Quit being a jerk. So, here is my list of the top 10 things I don’t understand about Christmas.
- Rude people shopping.
- Nasty clerks.
- People who don’t hold the door for you after looking back and seeing you have your arms full.
- People who stop in the center of the aisle with their cart and just stand there.
- People who creep behind shoppers walking to their parking spot to get their spot when they leave.
- Shoppers who pick something up, then find something else and don’t return the item to the proper shelf… or aisle. They just leave it sit where they found the second item.
- People who play those stupid dancing-whatevers in the store. You don’t need to hit all the buttons. Just one. Really.
- People who decide at the last minute to swerve to the other side of the aisle as you are getting close. Walk down the left side. It makes it much easier.
- Stores that make you have your receipt checked as you are leaving. (Yes, Walmart… I am talking about you.) If I was going to steal something, I wouldn’t put it into my cart in a BAG. The lazy people don’t even get up off their little stool to verify the contents. What is that proving?!
- People who don’t wish to offend others and say “Happy Holidays.” Screw that. Merry Christmas. If they don’t like it, perhaps they shouldn’t be out shopping for Christmas.
What annoys you about Christmas?