For Monday Listicles this week, the topic is 10 Apps. Most of you don’t know, but last week I managed to drop my Samsung Galaxy S3 and shattered the screen. Thank goodness, I had the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that I am reviewing for Verizon… I just switched everything over, but had to download my apps again. Before I forget, next week’s list is an “anything goes” list to celebrate the end of 2013.
I have mentioned before that I was chosen to be a Verizon Voices Mom and was given the opportunity to review a device with free service for 6 months. So, when my phone met its early demise, I was lucky enough to have a backup.
The Apps that made my list:
- Cozi Family Calendar – I love this calendar. I like how you can color-code everything and anyone in the family with the password can log on and see what is going on.
- ESPN Fantasy Football – This would be the app I use to kick everyone’s butt in my FFL.
- Word Search – I love this app to kill time.
- 7 Little Words – Another app I love to use to kill time.
- Hay Day – my guilt pleasure. (I need wool, if you are playing and want to friend me!)
- Pixlr Express – I LOVE this app for photo editing on my phone. Almost as good as PicMonkey.
- Facebook – I wouldn’t survive without this one.
- Twitter – Yet another one I wouldn’t survive without.
- My Fitness Pal – Not that I use it consistently, but it is an awesome (and free!) app for weight loss.
- Pinterest – Enough said.
What are your favorite apps? Did I miss any? Do you like any of the ones I like?