This Tuna Skillet Supper recipe is total comfort food, but healthy. Yeah… no joke. The only “bad” thing in this twist on a tuna noodle casserole is the pasta… but you could easily swap out whole-grain or wheat pasta. I always double this one so there is leftovers for lunch during the week. Enjoy!
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 12 ounces tuna in water, flaked
- In large skillet, cook macaroni per package. Drain. Do not return to pot.
- In the same skillet, mix dressing mix, milk and cream cheese. Cook on low heat until smooth, stirring continuously.
- Add macaroni and stir to coat.
- Add peas and stir to incorporate.
- Add tuna fish and stir to incorporate.
- Allow to cook over medium-low heat until heated through, 5-6 minutes.