This is a delicious and easy bean soup that the whole family will enjoy. Feel free to mix it up and use different vegetables or meats– anything goes with this one. I’m not really sure why its called North Woods– beyond the Northern beans… but, it sounds rustic, right?
- 1 can diced red potatoes, drained
- 2 cans Northern beans, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 package turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Brown the onion and garlic in a small skillet until tender.
- In large pot, place onion mixture and all other ingredients and stir well.
- Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, as desired.
Linking up: Tasty Tuesday @ 33 Shades of Green, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, Tea on Tuesday