I was at a loss for a recipe for Tasty Tuesday today. I hadn’t had a chance to even think about something to cook… this weekend was crazy. I was on the phone after lunch with one of our branch managers and he told me what he was having to eat… I asked him if he wanted to be Tasty Tuesday’s recipe. He was even nice enough to send me a second picture, after I declared the first picture to be too blurry! This sounds delicious and I am definitely making this soon…. Enjoy. Thanks Bart! You’re the best!
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 446
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 37
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 30
- Cholesterol: 76
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ large onion, finely chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jar nacho cheese
- Fresh cilantro, to taste (optional)
- jalapeno, to taste (optional)
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet, until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Add black beans, black olives, and cilantro. Stir to incorporate.
- Spoon in nacho cheese, mix well.
- Add jalapeno and cilantro, if desired.
[php snippet=8] Tags: Recipes