A honey mustard chicken sandwich. It always amazes me that something as simple as a chicken sandwich is so yummy. I always tend to bypass the easier recipes in my recipe box when deciding what to fix for the week– but, this one is definitely going to be added to the rotation. Super delicious and very easy!
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Toppings, as desired (onion, lettuce, tomatoes, etc)
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, seasonings and water. Mix well.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake at 400 degrees until no longer pink inside.
- Remove from oven and spread mustard mixture over chicken breasts.
- Place on bun and dress with toppings as desired.