This is a great chili recipe, kinda different than a normal chili due to all the beans. But, its a nice change from the standard chili recipes. Serve it with some garlic toast and a smattering of shredded cheddar cheese. Enjoy!
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 Tbs minced, jarred garlic
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 can light red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can Northern beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 2 packets chili seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown beef and onions in skillet until beef is no longer pink. Add garlic towards the end of cooking.
- Drain beef and onion mixture and add to crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve topped with cheese and garlic bread.
Linking up: Tea on Tuesdays, Tempt My Tummy, and Tuesday’s Thoughtful Comments.