This is a quick and easy recipe for black bean salsa. Super delicious with homemade pita chips. It is also good as a topping for chicken or fish. Just be patient and give it time to “cook” in the fridge, or it won’t be as yummy!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 1 can unsweetened pineapple (8 oz)
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and chill at least 2 hours prior to serving.