This recipe comes courtesy of eMeals. This is a sampling of the Paleo menu. Looks delicious! Bacon, shrimp, and garlic…. don’t think you can go wrong with any of those!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Garlic Oil
18 slices of bacon, halved
36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon water
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- Cook bacon in a pan until it is cooked but still soft and pliable.
- Combine honey and water in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each shrimp. Divide shrimp evenly among 6 skewers.
- Preheat broiler. Place skewers on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes, or until garlic begins to brown. Drizzle over cooked shrimp, and serve additional oil alongside shrimp for dipping.
Linking up: Tea on Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy, Tasty Tuesday @ 33 Shades of Green