I have been missing Wednesday Hodgepodge since Joyce stopped hosting it. I have been searching all over for a fun replacement. Late last night, I stumbled across Sunday Stealing. While this sounds bad, it looks to be a fun-question-answering blog hop each week. So, I am going to try this one out and see how it goes…
1. What is on your mind right now?
I have to take Mo to the dentist today so I am trying to wrap my head around the logistics… when to leave work, what time to pick them up from school, etc.
2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University?
I don’t think so.
3. How many books are in the room you’re in?
Not many. I am in my bedroom as I write this and most of my books are in boxes at Don’s house.
4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income?
Yep. I am a nut case about it.
5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home?
This entire weekend! It was kinda nice just hanging out and doing whatever I wanted… read, watch TV, sew.
6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work?
About a month ago. I went home early from work with a bug and stayed in bed the entire next day.
7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more?
It depends on what the survey is and who it is for.
8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason?
I can’t take sulfas… they give me hives.
9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like?
I have these super soft and comfy pajama pants that I bought when I moved into my apartment. I wear those with a tank top.
10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to?
Potato soup, with bacon, onions, scallions, and cheese.
11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?
12. When’s the last time you saw your mom?
Thursday afternoon when I got home.
13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of?
Hmmmm. This is a tough one. Probably cheeseburgers. But, with different toppings.
14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere?
Nope. But I did write on a bathroom stall wall in a Sharpie.
15 Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else?
I do not now, but I grew up in a town like that. Everyone knew everyone’s business.