Happy Veteran’s Day to all those who have served, who are serving, or who keep the home fires burning. I am going to be honest… these aren’t really this week’s Australian version of the Sunday Stealing questions. I read them and they were too hard to answer without research. So, I went back a couple of weeks and answered a previous set. Have a wonderful day, my friends!
1. What’s the coldest temp you’ve experienced?
I would say probably in the negative teens. But, once its that cold, really… it all feels the same.
2. What’s for dinner tonight?
Tikka masala with cauliflower rice
3. Would you consider moving to Australia?
4. What was your favorite subject in high school?
I loved English class. And journalism.
5. How many hours a day is your tv on?
It depends. If the kids are with me, probably about 4 hours. If I am alone, maybe one or two hours. Sometimes, I don’t turn it on at all.
6. Have you ever received an award?
Yep. A few.
7. Whats your mousepad look like?
I don’t have a mouse pad per se. I have one of those little wrist rests for your mouse hand though.
8. How many browser tabs do you have open right now?
Two in Chrome and three in Internet Explorer
9. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vicks VapoRub on your children under the age of 2?
Yes. Are you not supposed to?
10. As an adult, do you like the scent of Vicks VapoRub?
Yes. I love the smell of it.
11. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick?
Butterflies. Those are insects, right?
12. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment?
White. Boring stuff, I know.