Sunday Stealing: January 6, 2019
How is everyone’s new year going? I am back eating MacroEd, so I am a bit cranky. (Okay, maybe alot cranky.) If you are looking for a healthy living plan – definitely give them a try. Ashley and Jeremy are great and there is a huge support system of people on Facebook that will encourage you and support you every step of the way.
Since it is the beginning of the week, it is time for Sunday Stealing – a fun, question filled blog hop with stolen questions! Come join in on the fun!
This week’s questions come from Sleepy Rambles:
1. Are you filled with joy today?
I guess. It’s Monday and I am on the first day of a macro cycle…I am not sure joy is the best word. But, I am in a good mood and no one has pissed me off yet today!
2. Has it been a rough week?
Last week was horrible. I was so glad for Friday to come.
3. If given the opportunity, would you like to star in a musical?
Sure, why not? It would be fun.
4. Name one person you’d take a bullet for.
My kids. But, I guess that is two.
5. Did you trip over anything today?
Not yet, but the day is young.
6. Last time you painted a picture?
I painted my mom (Nana) a picture of a red pickup and tree for Christmas.
7. Is your favorite color yellow?
I hate the color yellow.
8. Were you born in a hospital? Do you know the name of the person that delivered you?
Yes I was. I think it was Dr. McLaughlin or something like that.
9. Have you ever had a friend or relative that’s incarcerated?
My great-grandpa was, but that was years before I was born.
10. Do you enjoy romantic movies, even when they’re cliche?
It depends on who is in them and what they are about. I love Sabrina (with Harrison Ford) and movies like The Holiday or Lost in Translation.
11.Would you rather watch a movie or listen to music?
Watch a movie.
12.Ever been to Rhode Island?
Not yet. But, it is on the list of places to visit before I turn 50.
I wondered if you gave up blogging hadnt heard from you in a while!!