Sunday Stealing: January 20, 2019
I am bundled up inside creating planner stickers for the blog. It is freezing outside and there is a whole lot of snow! Winter hit us hard this weekend. I am not looking forward to digging out come Monday. But, since its Sunday, it is time for Sunday Stealing! Grab the questions over at Bev’s and link up!
This is from the Ravenclaw Ask Game
1. Do you have a passion project? What is it?
I am not sure it is really a passion project, but I love blogging and sharing planner stickers and recipes with my readers.
2. How many languages can you speak?
I can obviously speak English, and some Spanish – not alot though.
3. What was the last book you read?
The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. Top 5 fictional characters?
Harry Potter, Professor Snape, Hans Solo, Polly (Bellingwood Series), and Elizabeth Middleton (Into the Wilderness series).
6. Something you miss from your childhood?
Playing with my brother and neighbors outdoors until late at night in the summer.
7. What skill do you wish you had?
I wish I could do auto body work – like refinish and paint cars. I don’t know why, I just always thought that was cool.
8. Tell us an interesting fact.
I once won a writing contest at a local college and my prize was dressing up as a Native American for a festival and participating in their dances, and reenactments throughout the day.
9. What was your favourite subject in school?
10. Favourite planet?
Pluto… I think it still should be a planet.
11. Which historical figure fascinates you and why?
Madame Curie. I think her life and discoveries are interesting.
12. Favourite mythical creature?
Falkor from Never Ending Story
13. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
14. What is your favourite word?
15. Do you have any obsessions right now?
16. Do you play any instruments?
Clarinet. I also played tuba in high school.
17. What’s your worst habit?
Being negative about myself.
18. Do you have a collection of anything?
Do Lego sets count?
19. What’s your biggest ‘what if’?
I often wonder what my life would be like if I had followed a different career path.
20. What is your favourite fairy tale?
21. Have you ever dyed your hair? Is there a colour you’d like to dye it?
More like, have I ever NOT dyed my hair. lol. I have been dying my hair since 1996. I always try to go for a reddish brown because I think it looks better with my freckles.
22. If you could learn one language overnight, which would you choose?
Japanese. I want to know what people are saying around me at work.
23. What’s the most useless thing you know how to do?
24. What’s the most important change that should be made to your country’s education system?
Teachers need to be paid more and be provided more resources and funds to help educate our children.