Happy Sunday Stealing! It’s time to visit Bev and answer this week’s stolen questions and link up for some random, stolen question fun! Ready? Let’s go!
This is kind of weird. It’s from a set of “Storywise” cards that were made for Alzheimers patients, which they have at the facility where Bev’s mother lives.
1. The strangest place you’ve ever been.
One time, a friend and I had to go get some sparklers for a wedding. It was winter and we had to contact the owner of the fireworks store in a very shady part of town. We got there and the store was closed but the guy lived on site and let us in to get the sparklers. It was super creepy – all the lights were out and it was this huge warehouse full of fireworks.
2. Unusual food combinations you enjoy.
Canned peaches and shredded cheddar cheese.
3. Your best cure for hiccups.
A spoonful of peanut butter.
4. Something you have never done but would like to try.
Take a cruise. I would love to take one to Alaska.
5. A routine you do every day without fail.
Every day I sit on the step and put my shoes on before leaving the house.
6. Something new you’ve recently learned.
How to fly the drone I got for Christmas.
7. Your keenest sense.
Smell. It makes me crazy sometimes.
8. Whether you prefer cooking or cleaning up.
Definitely cooking. I hate doing dishes.
9. Where were you the last time you saw the sun rise.
Every morning on the way to work.
10. A recent time you were embarrassed.
I tripped walking down the hall at work – over the big, yellow “wet floor” sign. It clunked really loudly.
11. An everyday sound that delights you.
My kids laughing.
12. The last conversation you had with a stranger.
Probably when I was in New York and we needed help buying our Metro card from the machine in the Subway.