Happy Tuesday all! I am in the midst of a crazy month-end at my new job. But, I wanted to share this super quick and super delicious recipe for Steak Fajita Pasta! When things get crazy at work or at home, these types of meals are best to have in your arsenal for quick nights. You can even use leftover steak to make this delicious dish. You can also substitute chicken for a different taste. I hope you enjoy this one! Also, in keeping with the food theme… today is #GivingTuesday. I’d appreciate you checking out my post on Holidays4Hunger and consider making a donation to help feed children in Appalachia.
Steak Fajita Pasta
- 1 box angel hair pasta alfredo with herbs
- Ingredients required per box of pasta
- 1 green onion sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet onion sliced into strips
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 ounces steak
- Prepare pasta per package instructions.
- Meanwhile, Saute steak until desired doneness. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, add olive oil and saute peppers and onions until desired tenderness. Add mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms release their juices.
- Return steak to pan. Stir to incorporate.
- Add vegetable and steak mixture to prepared pasta and mix.
- Serve hot.