Today’s recipe is what I call a “grocery recipe” – I didn’t know what to make for dinner and just started grabbing things at the store on Sunday and this is what I came up with. Sausage, Mushroom & Swiss Pizza… how can you go wrong with all those yummy ingredients? It is also the 20th Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday blog hop! Can you believe it? I want to send a shout out to my great group of co-hostesses! Ready for some pizza? Let’s go…
Sausage, Mushroom & Swiss Pizza
- 1 original Boboli crust or similar
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 5 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound pork sausage
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- Brown sausage in skillet until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan used for sausage, saute mushrooms until tender.
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust directions.
- Spread sauce to edges of crust.
- Layer sausage and mushrooms evenly on top of sauce.
- Arrange Swiss cheese slices on top.
- Bake according to crust directions.
Nutrition calculated as guidance only. Please recalculate using your specific ingredients.