Welcome to week #44 of Tasty Tuesdays! Last week, we had 231 link-ups – and some delicious looking recipes! In fact, I had a hard time deciding what to feature! But before we start partying, make sure you check out my delicious and easy recipe for Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy! Super quick and super yummy!
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 condensed cream of mushroom soup divided
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 package sliced fresh mushrooms cleaned
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 patties.
- Cook patties, until no longer pink in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove to plate.
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil and butter, until tender. Add beef broth and gravy mix and stir until smooth. Stir in remaining soup.
- Add patties back to skillet, spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer 20 minutes.