If you are new to Mini Van Dreams, you may not know that Fall is my favorite season – the pumpkins, the gourds, the leaves changing, and Halloween. My fall decorations are on the skimpy side this year, so I thought I’d create something fun and fall. So, I came up with this fun bucket of pumpkins for sale. I hope you enjoy!
- 4-5 ceramic pumpkins
- orange paint
- green paint
- white paint
- brown paint, optional
- paint brushes
- wide burlap ribbon, 1 yard
- 2-3 sheets tissue paper
- 1 large bucket
- gift tag
- Stamps or a black marker to stamp/write “for sale” or a price
- Paint pumpkins in a variety of orange shades (use the white paint to create new shades). Remember, no two pumpkins are the same, so feel free to “smudge” them up with greens, whites, oranges, and browns.
- Loosely crumble tissue paper in the bottom of the bucket to cushion the pumpkins.
- Layer the pumpkins into the bucket.
- Using approximately 1/2 yard of burlap, tie a bow on the bucket handle.
- With the remaining burlap, cut pieces to fill in any holes or spaces in your bucket.
- Stamp or write “for sale” or a price (i.e. 25¢) on the tag. Hook the tag to one of the pumpkin stems.